It's a beautiful lace dress, but I prefer the long dress. I recently visited a shop. There are many beautiful dresses in it. You can also choose what you like. https://dresses
Mogła Pani założyć jakieś gustowne kalosze, np Hunter, ew jakieś skórzane oficerki, muszkieterki... Ryzykowała Pani ukąszenie lub zranienie i zakażenie...
Bardzo mi się podoba ta sukienka. :)
OdpowiedzUsuńTo akurat moja sukienka ze studniówki! Bardzo polecam, jest z ChiChi London :)
UsuńBardzo magiczne i śliczne zdjęcia a sukienka bardzo śliczna :D
OdpowiedzUsuńZAPRASZAM NA MÓJ BLOG
dziękuję <3
UsuńIt's a beautiful lace dress, but I prefer the long dress. I recently visited a shop.
OdpowiedzUsuńThere are many beautiful dresses in it. You can also choose what you like.
https://dresses
Śliczne zdjęcia, śliczna sukienka, śliczna Ty! <3
OdpowiedzUsuńThanks for sharing MY LITTLE DREAMS. You are stunning women. xoxo women wedding dresses. xoxo baby fashion show. xoxo hot baby in the word.
OdpowiedzUsuńDo you wear lingerie for a man during sex?
OdpowiedzUsuńDo you find your partner to be more sexy if she is wearing a lingerie at night? Do you expect her to wear it every night?
I love to see my wife in sexy lingerie. Should I ask her to wear stockings and high heels together in bed occasionally?
What type of lingerie do men like?
Mogła Pani założyć jakieś gustowne kalosze, np Hunter, ew jakieś skórzane oficerki, muszkieterki... Ryzykowała Pani ukąszenie lub zranienie i zakażenie...
OdpowiedzUsuń